PGP is the most popular and powerful public key encryption tool available as Freeware. pmPGP adds an easy-to-use, yet powerful, OS/2 Presentation Manager interface to PGP.
pmPGP's main features:
- Drag-and-drop support between PGP and the WPS
- Communication via the clipboard with any other tool
- Easy encrypt, decrypt, and sign files
- Importing, exporting, and deletion of keys
- Shows the hierarchy of the key signatures in a tree view
- You see trust, validity, and fingerprint information together with an alphabetical, ordered key list
- pmPGP manages a history of used files
- Multi-threaded and multi-session execution
- Complete PGP documentation in on-line help
pmPGP requires an OS/2 port of PGP, version 2.6 or above recommended.